From now on you need never await temporal attestation to your thought. You think the truth. You do not have the right to eliminate yourself. You do not belong to you. You belong to Universe. Your significance will remain forever obscure to you, but you may assume that you are fulfilling your role if you apply yourself to converting your experiences to the highest advantage of others.
– Buckminster Fuller
“An educated man is not, necessarily, one who has an abundance of general or specialized knowledge. An educated man is one who has so developed the faculties of his mind that he may acquire anything he wants, or its equivalent, without violating the rights of others.”
― Napoleon Hill
Here are the 6 Faculties of the Mind
- Imagination – ability to activate your five senses using mental stimuli.
- Will – focus and determination
- Perception – point of view
- Reason – ability to choose
- Memory – ability to recall previous experiences
- Intuition – Situational/Vibratory Awareness (Gut Instincts)
- Don’t EVER do debt! There is NEVER a reason to need debt.
- Plan for your total monthly expenses to be ¼ of your income. If you can pay for the month’s expenses by the end of the first seven days, you can enjoy, help others, and save ¾ of your income.
- Earn money in as many ways as possible.
- If you take care of you 1st, helping others become a possibility.
- I make about a G a week, so **** school. – KRS-ONE
- Improving your character and spirituality is the main cause of life long happiness.
- Success only brings temporary happiness, which cannot be compared to a lifetime of happiness that balance brings.
- Schools produce clones and is the most pervasive money grab ever invented.
- Knowledge you obtain by your own means is power.
- Knowledge imparted by others is soon forgotten.
- Learn to learn, build, be creative, fix things, not concern yourself with results, listen and shut up.
- Everyone think of themselves first.
- Only crazy people sacrifice themselves for other. Smart people strive to have enough to share without compromising their prized possessions.
- Religion is a lid. You will not fully realize your potential, if you are bound to a religious system.
- If you do what is right today, tomorrow will take care of itself, and yesterday will have always been awesome.
- Ask for forgiveness, and not permission regarding things that concern you.
- Abuse others and you will become a victim too.
- Live life KNOWING that most mistakes can be overcome.
- People only understand what they do, so when you do something new or obscure most people will not understand why.